Friday, July 02, 2010
Polls show 32% of amerikans believe their USA team will win the world cup even though it had already been beaten out of the competition. The other 68% do not know what the world cup is.
Links to this post:
Dedicated to encouraging support for oppressed people striking at causes of concern as they see fit.