Wednesday, March 01, 2006


The Far Queue

Thank you Pocho for your comments on my blog, The Far Queue .
The posts you see there are all extracts from my attempts at fiction writing. Most of these thoughts and story lines are spurred by my increasing anger at where we are going as a species and my helplessness and anger at my fellow members of 'privileged' status (ie. working people with enough money to feed and educate their children, and in most cases live a life of luxury in comparison with the large majority of people who suffer at the hands of our desires. We are all to blame - not just the leaders who do not listen to our protests. I will continue to visit your sites and see where we go from there.

Posted here by Pisces Iscariot




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?