Wednesday, December 02, 2009


My Message

To The American People


By Hussein Anwar

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I would like to point out that in my posts when cursing the US; I would want the reader to know I only curse those Americans who supported this cursed war in any way what so ever...even if it was just a word. To those Americans who were against the war from the beginning and still are; I would like to tell them that though I do not trust them but I appreciate their efforts and their opinion, and I would also like to tell them that they are not the ones meant in my cursing or any of my posts.

My blog is a message to the Americans that supported the war from the beginning and still are, and to the Americans that supported the war but do not support it anymore. These two groups in my opinion fall in one category, even though the latter doesn't support the war anymore. I include the latter group because these people had not stopped their support for the war because of the crimes Iraq is witnessing, but they do not support the war anymore because they either have a son...killed in Iraq, a husband...killed in Iraq, a father...killed in Iraq, a brother...killed in Iraq, a boyfriend...killed in Iraq, or simply they found the war not in the interest of the US and that it would mark the downfall of the American Imperialism and domination.

But in general though there are Americans who are Pro-War, and others Anti-War...I trust neither. What the US has done to my beautiful Iraq is unforgivable. Just like Layla Anwar said...though she doubts that the Iraqi people will forgive you... definitely the palm trees, the river, the streets, the clouds, the sky, Baghdad itself will not forgive you. What you have done to my country no other country has done before...I will not forgive the American people no matter what.

Would you forgive the Iraqis or any other nation if what happened to Iraq happens to you?

I very much doubt...

You raped Iraqi women, men, and children. You killed Iraqi women, men and children. These women are a mother of someone, a sister of someone and a wife of someone. These children are babies of someone, sisters and brothers of someone, they are someone's son and daughter. These Iraqi men are grandfathers of someone, fathers of someone, brothers of someone, and cousins of someone. Do you expect the relatives of all these people...all the relatives connected to these people; do you think they will forgive you? How can you not expect them to fight you back? How can you expect them not to be thirsty for revenge...for vendetta? HOW CAN YOU NOT EXPECT THEM?

You use Iraqi orphans as sex slaves, you bought drugs to my country when Iraq was a 100% clean nation from drugs. You killed all the palm trees fearing that the resistance would hide between them.

I believe even the Americans that haven't supported the war from the beginning...these Americans would agree with me, and I trust they would not take offence in reading my blog. Your government and army destroyed my country...don't expect me to say anything nice about the US and the American people.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?